Enrico Custom Cello Outfit
At the pinnacle of the Enrico range is the Enrico Custom. High grade timbers are used to construct the cello and the attractive flame and figuring are accentuated by a satin finish unique to the Custom instruments. Like the Enrico Custom violin this outfit is the result of years of collaboration between buyers, suppliers and builders. A philosophy of constant refinement and improvement is at the core of the Enrico orchestral range, and the Custom instruments are the culmination of that process.
- Solid spruce top and well flamed maple back, neck and sides.
- Ebony fingerboard and pegs.
- Lightweight tailpiece with inbuilt fine tuners.
- Ebony endpin with gold screw.
- Inlaid purfling.
- Stradivari pattern and satin varnish.
- Cello available in sizes 4/4 - 3/4.
- Outfit includes FPS Brazilwood bow with ebony frog, heavy duty padded gig bag, Enrico branded polishing cloth and name tag.
Available 4/4 – 3/4 sizes
Light Weight tailpiece with fine tuners
FIND A DEALER
4/4 – 3/4
Solid spruce top and well flamed maple back, neck and sides., Ebony fingerboard and pegs., Lightweight tailpiece with inbuilt fine tuners., Ebony endpin with gold screw., Inlaid purfling., Stradivari pattern and satin varnish., Cello available in sizes 4/4 – 3/4., Outfit includes FPS Brazilwood bow with ebony frog, heavy duty padded gig bag, Enrico branded polishing cloth and name tag.